How To Estimate A Fence Yourself In The Nashville TN Area.
Learn How To Estimate A Fence Yourself By Following The Instructions On This Webpage Or By Watching The How To Estimate A Fence Yourself Video.
How To Estimate A Fence Yourself Instructions:
- Print off the estimate a fence yourself sheet located on this webpage (Located below the video).
- Make sure you have all the tools you will need (Measuring wheel or Tape measure, Flags, paint or something to
mark the property, A Pen or Pencil, and the K & C Estimate A Fence Yourself Sheet you printed from this webpage).
- Mark off the layout of your fence including where you are coming off the house, corners, and gates.
- In the drawing section of your estimate a fence page make a layout of your fence and house measuring each side and gates. Write in each measurement on your layout.
- Fill out the bottom of the estimate a fence yourself page completely.
- Scan your K & C fence estimate page and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 615-459-4741, or simply attach it to the contact us form on this website. Once we receive it we will produce a written estimate.
If You have any question please call us at 615-562-7651
Six Easy Steps - Call us anytime if you need any help.